"To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people is a greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?" Senator Chuchi of Pantora

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 1

Today is my first day of my reading week. And already some most interesting developments has come my way.
Last night was the Oscar's. Must say not too surprised with the winners. Very happy that Christian Bale won for Best Supporting Actor. Congrats Mr.Bale! Loved Melissa Leo's dress (gorgeous) and absolutely loved her acceptance speech. Did like Franco & Hathaway hosting. Most interesting. Good to see Natalie Portman winning too. Plus have to say loved the Star Wars references and tribute to Kersh. 
This shows the power of Star Wars has become in culture. I leave you with the thought: look into your life and see the SW influences that surrounds you and binds us together.
Talk to you tomorrow! 
Unless I am kidnapped by that cwazy guy with the shoe of a spaceship ;)

No comments: