"To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people is a greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?" Senator Chuchi of Pantora

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3

Well it's Wednesday and this means anything can happen day!
And I can say anything did happen.
Had a fun group meeting. Which was nice to be back in the class and with some of the kewlest people around! Which is sad that we have only a few days left together :(
Then after I headed down to Picton to have coffee with the BFF. Which was very nice but sad. For she is off tomorrow on a grand adventure. She is moving out East, to Nova Scotia.
Now back home I sit down and wonder what I am going to do tomorrow ;-/
Thought of the Day: Always be open to possibilities and the wonders that they bring ;)
 

No comments: