"To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people is a greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?" Senator Chuchi of Pantora

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 4

Well It's Thursday. Spent the morning on homework. That's right it's not called reading week for nothing.
Then spent the afternoon at the school working on my InDesign assignment. Which I was surprised that I was able to get the one part done with out incident. And I think it looks good.
What was the best was to hang out with a couple of my classmates. The fun that we had was the best.
Now I sit here and work on my next projects having a good laugh with a good friend.
Thought of the Day: Take a step out side your comfy box, you may never know who you will met or the things you will do ;)

No comments: