"To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people is a greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?" Senator Chuchi of Pantora

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hothy New Year

Well here we were, not only starting a new year but a new decade. Looking back over the past year much has changed. For the most part everything was very positive. (did have one hiccup. but that is in the past now)
I made the decision to go back to school. Which I have one term down another to go. The interesting courses of learning can not compare to the people I get to share the experience with, me fellow classmates.
This lead into the world of SM. The friends I made over the time has been the best of times. Those whom have become friends, and you know whom you are, Thank You for the ride called 2010!
So looking forward to the Road Trip that is 2011;)
With that new beginning I will hope to embark on a new direction and new adventures.
Hoping that you my friends will join me!

No comments: